Should you wish to register as a Majorettes or Cheerleading coach, you need to be affiliated with a Majorette and Cheerleading Association in your Province who will help you with your registration, training and development. Please contact one of the province Associations in your area below. Alternatively, contact the Samca committee for assistance on

Eastern Cape:

Tel: (076) 191-1451




Western cape:


Other provinces:

Free state, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Nothern cape, North West.

Please email for assistance.